Standard Water Services:
NO ESTIMATES WILL BE MADE UNTIL A HYDRAULIC APPLICATION IS COMPLETED
1) $125.00 non-refundable processing fee, for a Standard Hydro Study, and $2500.00 non-refundable processing fee, for a Non-Standard Hydro Study, is required for new service or to re-establish service. This review consists of computer modeling to determine the impact on the system, and any recommended system upgrade. This is conducted by our servicing Engineer of Record. See form below for Standard Hydraulic Application.
Documents required with submission of Standard Hydraulic Application
- Completed & signed Standard Hydraulic Application
- Plotted map of property in which meter will be placed on (with crossroads).
- Copy of proof of ownership. Examples: Deed, Affidavit of Heirship w/Death Certificate, etc.
- Payment must be made with cash, check, money order or cashier’s check. Payable to El Oso Water Supply Corporation.
2) Once results have been received from the Engineer, El Oso WSC will notify the applicant if services are APPROVED or NOT APPROVED due to the recommendations indicated by our servicing Engineer of Record. A cost estimate for water service installation will be sent to the applicant and shall remain in effect for a period of 30 days. After that the applicant must contact the office for an extension or reapply at a later date.
To Obtain service after approval the following documents are required:
- Cost Estimate signed by owner;
- Service Application signed by the owner(s);
- Water Servicer Membership Agreement signed by owner(s);
- Payment Policy signed by owner(s);
- Confidentiality Agreement signed by owner(s);
- Member Emergency Contact Form;
- Right-of-Way Easement signed and notarized (we must receive original)
3) A Customer Service Inspection will be performed within 30 days of completion of the member’s new water service meter.
ONE DWELLING PER METER POLICY
It is the Public Utility Commision of Texas rule that one paid meter and tap is required for each dwelling/residence of human habitation.
If El Oso WSC detects multiple dwellings on one meter, a written notice will be sent to individual in violation of this rule and will require pre-payment for the setting of additional water meters for the dwellings requiring the same.
Non-compliance shall constitute the basis for a disconnect from El Oso WSCs system.